Mortgage refinancing has been at an all time high over the last five years due to appreciating home values and low interest rates. The FHA Refinance program is designed to provide an FHA alternative to the commercial products currently being offered to homeowners with substantial equity in their homes. The purpose of these FHA loans is to take out a new mortgage that provides cash left over after the old mortgage has been paid off.
An FHA Streamline Refinance loan is designed for people who simply want to refinance their mortgages in order to obtain a more favorable interest rate than they have on the original mortgage. In order to qualify for this program your original mortgage must also be FHA insured...
Today, the biggest advantage of FHA streamline refinances is as long as you don't roll the refinance costs into the loan, FHA doesn't require an appraisal, income verification, or credit qualifying...
FHA home loans and conventional loans are typically marketed to different borrowers. And while some might have differing opinions on FHA loans versus conventional loans, most will agree...
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is offering a streamline refinance option to homeowners who have FHA mortgage loans. In order to be eligible for streamline refinancing, you must meet these criteria...
One of the smartest ideas remaining in the FHA and VA programs is the concept of streamline refinancing. Essentially the idea is that if you can afford your current mortgage you can surely afford your current mortgage...
- What is an FHA Short Refinance?
- 5 Reasons for Refinancing with an FHA Home Loan
- Lost Home Value? FHA Refinance May Provide Solution
- Short Refinance Option Assisting Homeowners
- FHA Secure Refinance Mortgage Offers Second Chance
- FHA Refinance Options Assist Borrowers Facing Lost Home Value
- Homeowners Guide To The FHA Streamline Refinance Process
- Your FHA Refinance: Mortgage Insurance Costs | FHA Mortgage Guide
- FHA Changing Streamline Refinance Guidelines | FHA Mortgage Guide
- FHA Cash-Out Refinance: Converting Equity to Cash | FHA Mortgage Guide
- Streamline Refinance Requirements Tightening - Effective November 17 | FHA Mortgage Guide
- FHA Loans Offer Refinance Solutions
- Avoid These Common Mistakes When You Refinance a Mortgage
- Solve Refinancing Problems with an FHA Loan
- FHA Refinance Debt Consolidation
- Latest FHA Outlook Report - Slight Decline in Purchase and Refinance Transactions | FHA Mortgage Guide
- Mortgage Refinancing: FHA Loans Helpful for Cash Strapped Homeowners
- Refinance to an FHA Mortgage? Compare the Costs | FHA Mortgage Guide
- Is Now The Time To Refinance? | FHA Mortgage Guide
- FHA Refinance Loans: Help for Homeowners
- Mortgage Refinancing with FHA Loans
- Mortgage Bankers Association: Home Loan, Refinance Demand Rising
- Will Falling Bond Rates Encourage More FHA Streamline Refinances? | FHA Mortgage Guide
- FHA Loan Pros - FHA Mortgage Guide